Ackerman McQueen is seeking an Account Coordinator with strong organizational and multitasking skills to work with Account Managers in supporting a wide range of clients as well as the day-to-day administration of the agency’s business operations.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with clients
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the client’s business and industry
- Support account management in project planning as well as annual planning and sessions with the client
- Work with account management on new business proposals
- Support the development of creative briefs
- Work with creative and strategic teams to ensure the client projects are completed on strategy and budget
- Draft client meeting call reports for review by account management
- Manage and continually inform account management of client budgets and billing
- Work with media and accounting teams to reconcile client media investment
- Prepare invoices and estimates
- Participate in the maintenance of the agency’s CRM database
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheets
- Willingness to learn agency project management software
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
About Ackerman McQueen
Ackerman McQueen is a privately held advertising agency headquartered in Oklahoma City with over 80 years of experience in the industry and over 30 clients throughout the United States.
We build our clients’ brands and businesses through strategic, emotional storytelling across every conceivable medium. We’re a vertically integrated agency with deep expertise in strategy, creative and media focused on one goal: to move people through story.
The long list above may not be a point-by-point reflection of your experience and we understand that could be the case. While practical experience is important we feel that positive attitude and energy in our industry is equally important. If this kind of work inspires you to grow every day and pushes the business to succeed then we encourage you to apply.