Intern, Content Creator/ Designer
Ackerman McQueen is looking for qualified interns for the Fall semester. This is a paid internship requiring 20-29 hours per week. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with strategy and creative teams throughout the semester.
- Work collaboratively with creatives and strategists on projects spanning the agency’s capabilities,
potentially including logo design, package design, print advertising, video production (including
storyboarding, animation asset design and/or set design, wardrobe design, etc.), UI and much more.
- Attend and participate in creative ideation meetings and relevant account strategy meetings
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a degree in Creative Media, Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Organized multitasker
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership in field of study
The long list above may not be a point-by-point reflection of your experience and we understand that could be the case. While practical experience is important we feel that positive attitude and energy in our industry is equally important. If this kind of work inspires you to grow everyday and pushes the business to succeed then we encourage you to apply.