Ackerman McQueen is looking for qualified interns for the Fall semester. This is a paid internship requiring 20-29 hours per week. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with strategy and creative teams throughout the semester.
- Work collaboratively with strategists, creatives, and stakeholders
- Perform research to develop brand strategies
- Assess trends and perform competitive analyses
- Identify and explore emerging media trends
- Perform data analysis to deliver marketing insights
- Participate in brainstorming and planning meetings
Skills & Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, or related field
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Organized multitasker
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates leadership in field of study
The long list above may not be a point-by-point reflection of your experience and we understand that could be the case. While practical experience is important we feel that positive attitude and energy in our industry is equally important. If this kind of work inspires you to grow everyday and pushes the business to succeed then we encourage you to apply.