- Manage and steward TV, Cable, and Radio schedules for the entire agency.
- Analyze Nielsen data trends to project quarterly performance across multiple demos.
- Maintain professional, personable relationships with local vendors.
- Communicate and negotiate avails across all clients and demos based on client goals/campaign objectives.
Negotiate makegoods throughout the lifecycle of an order.
- Reconcile and approve invoices that do not match purchased schedules.
- Conduct Post Buy Process and provide written analysis.
- Provide research-led recommendations for client campaigns using industry analysis systems (StrAdegy, Freewheel, Nielsen IMS tools, Local NMI, Media Monitors, etc.).
- Use historical performance to project and negotiate Sports and High-Proﬁle programming.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends and modern technologies that eﬀect the buying discipline.
- Leverage data to evaluate campaign and brand performance with respect to both historical periods and identiﬁed priorities.
- Help push eﬀorts for data ﬂuency and standardization within the organization to facilitate agency-wide, strategic initiatives.
- Work directly with the Strategy team on initiatives that bridge across marketing, audience engagement, data, customer experience, and business transformation.
- Bring new ideas to the Strategy team when collaboratively working through proposals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related ﬁeld.
- 5+ years of experience working directly in a Media Buying ﬁeld. Broadcast buying experience is required. Digital buying experience is a bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of Nielsen data measurement and methodologies on a Local and National scale.
- Experience with Freewheel (aka STRATA) buying software from beginning of buy to posting.
- Experience with National Rep Firms is a plus.
- Experience ﬁltering and segmenting data to obtain insights at the right level of detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables, index-Match (V-Lookup), Pivot Charts.
- Experience analyzing data and trends for insights and recommendations.
- Knowledge of choosing and generating appropriate visualizations to eﬀectively convey insights.
- Familiarity with DoubleClick Reporting and Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and exposure to data modeling and data structures (granular, detailed reporting vs roll-up).
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a constant desire to dig for root-causes.
- Ability to evaluate campaign performance into meaningful take-aways and actionable recommendations that can be eﬀectively communicated back to the Strategy team.
- Passion for marketing, advertising, branding, and media.
- Avid and adaptive learner, with a desire to take-on responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a mentality of taking ownership of priorities and work products.
- Ability to work eﬀectively in a team, as well independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ﬂuid environment.
The long list above may not be a point-by-point reﬂection of your experience and we understand that could be the case. While practical experience is important we feel that positive attitude and energy in our industry is equally important. If this kind of work inspires you to grow everyday and pushes the business to succeed then we encourage you to apply.